Pages in the needs work category could be here for a variety of reasons:
- The information written about them is incomplete; they had more to do with the story than what is reflected in their pages. (see Article stubs for more extremely short pages.
- The page is robust but not formatted correctly.
- They do not have a separate biography section; it is interwoven with everything else, making it look as if it does not flow correctly.
- What happens in the book and character analyses are not separated.
- Unlabeled media. (Photos and videos must have descriptions.)
- Page could be more detailed in several areas:
- Biography section. (Important characters should have an in-depth biography section.)
- Character traits section. (Full physical description and personality description using evidence from the book. Quotes are preferred.)
- Relationships section. (Separated in different headings for different people. Very important characters, namely protagonists, should have a fully developed relationships section that includes family members, friends, and love interests.)
- Notes and references section. (All information/media must be cited and cited correctly. This is especially true for information found outside of the books, in articles and other books about Jane Austen's work.)
Pages in category "Needs work"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.